598 METAL GUARD
598 MetalGuard is a hard, tough durable enamel for metal surfaces. It forms a Rust-Preventive coating on properly primed metal surfaces. Features excellent adhesion, hiding and leveling properties. Superior weather resistance and color retention. Ideal for new primed metal or previously painted surfaces, such as doors, railing, frames, windows, industrial equipment.
Available in sizes: 0,75 L, 2,5 L
Dry Time at 20°C : 3 do 4 to touch ; 16 hours to recoat
Thinning : 5%-10% low odour white spirits
For application by : Brush, roller, spray
- Hard wearing, durable, weather resistant.
- Superior levelling and hiding qualities.
- Excellent sag resistance, color and gloss retention.
- Otporan na pregibe, zadrzava boju i
- Recommended for commercial and residential applications.
Colors: White, black and over 3.500 tinted colors are available from the Moor-O-Matic Color System.
Gloss Level: High, 90 – 95 at 60 degree viewing angle.
- Weather Resistance : Good resistance to weathering.
- Heat Resistance : Up to 120°C. Continuous heat will cause premature yellowing and embitterment.
- Water Resistance: Good resistance to water and condensation. Scrubbable
- Abrasion Resistance : Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Solvent Resistance: Good resistance to aliphatic solvents and alcohols. Sensitive to aromatic hydro carbons and other strong solvents.
VOC (isparljiva organska jedinjenja): EU ova vrsta proizvoda pripada kategoriji A/i tip, premazi sa jednim pakovanjem . Proizvod spreman za upotrebu sadrzi maksimum 499g/L sto je ispod vrednosti EU limita od 500g/l (2010)
- Surface to be painted must be free of all loose material such as dust, flaking and peeling paint.
- The surface must be clean with all traces of grease, oil, and dirt removed.
- Remove loose material by scraping and sanding.
- Sand glossy surfaces to a dull finish.
- Apply two coats of 598 MetalGuard Hard Gloss Metal Enamel after priming as outlined below.
- New Metal: Prime with 568 MOORESTYLE Rust Primer.
- Previously Painted Metal Surfaces: Remove loose rust and flake paint material. Apply a coat of 369 RUST AWAY Rust Converter were solid rust is present before priming full surface with 568 MOORESTYLE Rust Primer.
- Stir thoroughly before and during use.
- Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Thin 5%-10% with low odour white spirits.
- Do not apply when air or surface temperature is below 10OC or when the humidity is high.
- Drying times are longer under cool/moist conditions.
- Equipment Cleaning : Clean brushes and equipment with white spirits.