341 STAIN KILLER
High coverage, quick-drying primer for indoor and outdoor use, suitable for covering stains and scuff marks
A fast drying 100% acrylic sealer and stain suppressor with normal drying time of 30 minutes, which allows quick recoat. Specially formulated to prime and seal stained surfaces such as smoke, water stains, lipstick, crayon, nicotine and others. Good stained blocking on tropical wood on interior use. Use on walls, plaster, gypsum, board, wood. Breathable film, outstanding adhesion and sealing.
Note : After using 341 primer, apply a final coat of Benjamin Moore paint in at least one coat.
Available Sizes : 0,75L, 2,5L
Spreading Rate : 12 – 15 m2/ l for one coat, in case of large stains apply 2 to 3 coats
Dry Time at 20°C : 30min to toach, 2 hours to recoat
Thinning : Up to 5% with water
For application by : Brush, roller, spray
- Fast drying 30 minutes allows recoat same day
- Excellent holding back stains
- Gives a smooth surface for a quality finish
- Colors and shades: White and more than 3,500 colors are available from Moor-O-Matic Color System
- Weather Resistance : Excellent resistance when topcoated with Benjamin Moore exterior finishes
- Heat Resistance : up to 60°C
- Water Resistance : Excellent Water Resistance
- Abrasion Resistance : Good resistance to abrasion
- Solvent Resistance : Good resistance to white spirits. Sensitive to aromatic hydro carbons and alcohols
VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds): EU limit value for this product category A/g type WB: Primers, 30g/l (2010). This product contains max 29g/l VOC.
- Surface must be free of all loose material such as flaking and peeling paint, dust, dirt and heavy chalk.
- The surface must be clean from grease, form oils, and mildew removed.
- Remove loose material by scraping and sanding.
- Sand glossy surfaces to a dull finish.
- NOTE: If mildew is present, remove with a commercial mildew wash following manufacturer’s directions and cautions. Fill nail holes, cracks and areas needing repair, then spot prime these areas. After drying apply one or two coats of SPS STAIN KILLER.
- New surface: Apply one coat of SPS STAIN KILLER.
- Previously Painted Surfaces: Spot prime any repairs, then apply an overall – coat of SPS STAIN KILLER.
- Wood: Spot prime any repairs, then apply an overall coat of SPS STAIN KILLER.
- Stained Surfaces: Two coats of SPS STAIN KILLER are recommended for tough stains
- Stir paint thoroughly before use.
- Apply by roller, brush or airless spray.
- Thinning 5% with water.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 10°C.
- Equipment Cleaning : Clean equipment in warm, soapy water